Jack's Team has "sold out" of post close entries for the 2012 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. We continue to welcome runners who secured an entry during open registration.
FIGHT MELANOMA 26.2
TEAM BENEFITS – CHICAGO
- Early bird members receive a team hat and a $50 fundraising credit
- Tech race shirt
- Discounted membership and training -
Glen Ellyn Running Club / CARA / Road to Boston
- Personal website for online fundraising
- Fundraising tips and support from Team Coordinator
- Team Pasta Party
- Race Day Hospitality Tent
- Race day rally stop for supporters
FUNDRAISING GOAL - $750
- All runners joining the team are encouraged to set their goal at or above $750 and strive to do their personal best!
- Runners registering for a post-close entry will provide a credit card guarantee.
- Jack’s Team provides a free online fundraising page and other fundraising support.
- Meet or exceed the fundraising goal
- Payment of race entry fee
- Hotel and transportation
- Train hard and run a great race
JACK’S TEAM FUNDRAISING SUCCESS
Since 2005, Jack’s Marathon Teams have raised over $375,000. Proceeds benefit the Jack H Marston II Melanoma Fund and drive vital research and awareness programs approved or provided by the Fund.
2011 Team Photo Gallery
2010 Team Photo Gallery
Runners stories and pictures of the 2009 Chicago Marathon
Recap and pictures of the 2008 Chicago Marathon
Recap and pictures of the 2007 Chicago Marathon
Click here for other Jack’s Team Events
For more information contact Teresa@jacksfund.org or Teresa at (630) 853-2669.